The battery life for the Fossil Q Wander is about 1 day, but that depends on usage.
If you want to maximize battery life, you can try:
- Changing to a different watch face
- Some watch faces, especially those with animations or interactive abilities, use up more battery than others.
- Adjust screen brightness
- The brighter your watch screen, the more battery your watch will use. Turn down your watch screen brightness to save power.
- Turn off notifications you don’t need
- Turn on theater mode
- For desperate occasions, turn on theater mode in order to turn off the display and notifications.
- Uninstall apps
- If you recently installed an app and notice that your battery is draining faster than normal, try uninstalling that app.
- Limit Wi-Fi use
- If your watch is Wi-Fi enabled, you can save battery life by adjusting the amount of time your watch can use Wi-Fi.
- Turn off “Always On” feature
- Turn off the “Always on” screen feature to save battery life. If set to turn off, the screen will turn on when you turn your wrist or touch the screen.
Check out the review below for more information: